SERVOMAX make Transformers with built-in rolling contact type AVR suitable for indoor/outdoor installation, copper wound HT Two-in-one system is a revolutionary landmark in the industry when it comes to voltage regulation and stabilization. Even after the installation of standard distribution transformer the problem of low/high voltage on the LT side persists, resulting in improper operation of the electrical equipments, premature failure & production loss of a plant. The standard off – circuit tapping of transformers can correct limited voltage variation and cannot regulate the voltage while in ‘On Load’ conditions. We have developed state of the art technology two-in-one system with Transformers having built-in HT Automatic voltage regulator that operates on load, sleeplessly & gives stabilized voltage on the LT Side. The equipment is basically a combination of HT AVR with a standard distribution transformer.
The Fluctuating voltage from grid is initially controlled by the HT AVR and then fed to the transformer resulting in the constant L.T. Output within +/- 1% accuracy and the biggest advantage being its robust design ; Lesser losses & more efficiency make the distribution transformer to utilize up to 100% capacity.
H.T. Transformer with built-in Automatic Voltage Stabilizer: 3000 kVA
The unit consists of:
- Step down double wound in copper construction
- On load stepless rolling contact type voltage regulator
- Buck/boost transformers
Advantages of Built – in AVR
- Space Saving
- Better Efficiency
- Protection of Motor etc.
- Reduced Installation Cost
- Reduction in Electricity Bill
SERVOMAX H.T. Stabilizer Comprises of:
- Step down unit, double wound
- Buck/boost unit, double wound
- Stabilizer unit, auto wound delta connected with rolling contacts capable of moving on the winding through Automatic, Motorized,
- Manual mechanism for regulation of the voltage at the output side. Control unit