Dry type transformers are suitable for indoor installations in explosive atmospheric areas and populated locations such as malls, multiplex etc. These dry type transformers have F or H insulation class with or without enclosure as per the site requirement.
Dry transformers are very compact in sizes and hence suitable for basement installations in high rise buildings etc. Dry transformers are available with low losses giving savings over long service periods. Periodical vacuum cleaning of winding surface is the only maintenance. The capacity range of these iron core transformer is up to 2000 KVA with primary Voltage up to 11 KV class & secondary Voltage between 433 to 6600 Volts.
Most Suitable For
- Measurement of Winding Resistance
- Measurement of Voltage / Turns Ratio
- Measurement of Impedance Voltage / Short Circuit
- Impedance & Load Loss
- Measurement of No Load Loss & No Load Current
- Measurement of Insulation Resistance
- Di-Electric Tests